Krispy Kreme fundraiser
Many groups consider having a Krispy Kreme fundraiser to raise money. However, most find out that these donut fundraisers don't raise the amount of money they would expect. There are lots of reasons Krispy Kreme donut fundraisers don't drive better results.
1) Donut fundraisers really don't raise a lot of money.
2) This type of fundraiser depends on people shopping at the donut store.
3) You're also depending on getting the proper credit.
Since we don't find Krispy Kreme fundraising to be the most beneficial type of fundraiser, we would like to introduce you to other fundraising ideas that, in our opinion, just make more sense. Below you will find some great options (without any upfront costs!) to keep in mind if you're considering Krispy Kreme fundraising ideas.
With our programs, your group gets to be in complete control of sales. We've put together a list of alternatives to donut fundraising. Each of these alternatives have the following benefits:
* There is no upfront cost to start.
* You can make up to 55% of sales instead of the 10% offered at some donut shops.
* We provide FREE marketing materials to run your sale.
* The programs offer much more than just Krispy Kreme donuts.
We hope you will consider these options before choosing a lower profit Krispy Kreme fundraising campaign.