Why High Profit Chocolatiers Candy Bar Fundraising?
Have you noticed that profits on many candy bar fundraisers have been shrinking along with the size of candy bars?
Let us help you make more money selling candy bars with premium $2 Chocolatiers Candy Bars. These are premium 2.25 oz. candy bars. They are sold by the case. Each case contains 4 30 -count carriers of candy bars for a total of 120 bars.
Here are just some of the reasons this high profit candy fundraising program works so well:
- You will make a MINIMUM of 45% profit on each candy bar you sell. That means you make more money selling fewer candy bars.
- You can order as little as one case at a time.
- Shipping is absolutely FREE.
- The variety pack includes only the best selling Milk Chocolate with Almonds, Milk Chocolate with Caramel and Milk Chocolate with Crispy Rice bars.
We suggest you purchase one case of candy for every two fundraising participants. Each case comes with 4 30-count carriers of candy bars for a total of 120 fundraising chocolate bars.
Each carrier comes with:
- 6 Dark Chocolate with Almonds Candy Bars
- 8 Milk Chocolate with Almonds Candy Bars
- 10 Milk Chocolate with Caramel Candy Bars
- 6 Milk Chocolate with Crispy Rice Candy Bars
These fundraising candy bars are manufactured by Van Wyk Confections. They have been one of top producers of high quality fundraising candy for years.
High Profit Chocolatiers Fundraising Candy Bars are great for so many reasons:
- High Profits - This is our highest profit candy bar fundraiser. You can make up to 60% profit per candy bar.
- FREE SHIPPING - Unlike many other fundraising companies Easy Fundraising Ideas will pay for ALL shipping costs if you order these fundraising candy bars from us.
- Lowest Minimums - Not only will you make extremely high profits but you can order as little as one case at a time and still make 45% profit.
How $2 Chocolatiers Candy Bar Fund Raising Works:
- The first step is to determine the amount of candy that you would like to purchase. If you are unsure of the amount you want you might consider that most groups sell either 1 or 2 carriers per person. Each case comes with 4 30-count carriers of candy. That means you should purchase 1 case for every 2 to 4 people selling your fundraiser candy.
- You are ready to place your order. Fundraising candy, though, needs to be paid for when you place your order. We accept major credit cards, checks, money orders and can even give credit terms to public schools issuing valid purchase orders.
- You can order your candy bars by calling us toll free (866) 874-8383 or you can purchase your candy online in our secure candystore. Click on the icon below to go to our store:
How do you place your order for Fundraising Candy?
You can call us toll free (866) 874-8383 to place your order. That is the preferred method for people that have questions and for public schools wanting to order using a public school purchase order. For others you can also purchase candy in our secure online store by clicking on the Red Button at the top of this page.
When will you get your High Profit Fundraising Candy Bars?
Typically we try to ship your candy bars within 2 or 3 business days following receipt of your order and payment. Taking transit time into consideration most groups will have their candy in 7 to 10 days or less.