Why Hershey Chocolate Fund Raising 40-Count Variety Pack?
Are you looking for the perfect way to earn money? Hershey's, one of the world's finest chocolate bar fundraisers, offers some of America's favorite $1 fund raiser chocolate candy options. We have two 40-count candy variety packs to consider.
When planning your event, the first thing you need to do is select a product that you know will sell. You cannot go wrong choosing Hershey's Chocolate Fund Raising Candy. You will be offering some of the best-loved candy brands in America, so they practically sell themselves.
Remember when placing your chocolate bar fundraisers order that you are buying candy by the case and selling it by the carrier. Each of these cases contains 4 carriers of 40 candy bars for a total of 160 candy bars per case. A very conservative fundraiser will be one in which each participant sells one carrier. Many groups have each participant sell a full case each.
There are two 40-count carrier options to choose from. Hershey's All American Candy Shoppe and Hershey's Internet Candy Shoppe.
Both variety packs offer outstanding profit opportunities. Below you will find the contents of both the Hershey's All American Candy Shoppe and Hershey's Internet Candy Shoppe. It is important to understand that you are purchasing cases that contain 4 of the pictured 40-count carriers each. That means you are getting a total of 160 candy bars per case:
40 Count Variety Pack - ALL AMERICAN CANDY SHOPPE (160 Per Case)
Who can resist HERSHEY'S chocolate? Our "All-American" fundraising assortment provides the world's best selling chocolate candy for projects like school fundraising, church fundraising, band fundraising and many more.
- 12 - REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups - 3 cups 1.8 oz.
- 12 - KIT KAT Wafer Bars 1.5 oz.
- 10 - HERSHEY'S Take 5 1.65 oz.
- 6 - HERSHEY'S Chocolate Bars with Almonds 1.45 oz.
40 Count Variety Pack - INTERNET CANDY SHOPPE (160 per case)
This Hershey's Chocolate Fund Raising assortment offers four of HERSHEY'S most popular candy bars. Watch your sales climb with this winning mix of popular choices!
- 14 - REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups - 3 cups 1.8 oz.
- 10 - CARAMELLO Candy Bars 1.6 oz.
- 8 - KIT KAT Wafer Bars 1.5 oz.
- 8 - HERSHEY'S Chocolate Bars 1.55 oz.
Hershey’s 40-count Fundraising Candy Variety Pack is a great fundraiser for so many reasons:
How Hershey’s Chocolate Fund Raising Candy Sales Work:
- The first step is to determine the amount of candy that you would like to purchase. If you are unsure of the amount you want you might consider that most groups sell either 1 or 2 carriers per person. That means you should purchase 1 case for every 2 to 4 people selling your fundraiser candy.
- You are ready to place your order. Candy, though, needs to be paid for when you place your order. We accept major credit cards, checks, money orders and can even give credit terms to public schools issuing valid purchase orders.
- You can order your candy by call us toll free (866) 874-8383 or you can purchase your candy online in our secure candy store. Click on the icon below to go to our store:
How much profit will you make selling Hershey Chocolate Fund Raising Candy?
Candy fundraising profits are determined based on the number of cases of candy that you sell. The more cases you purchase the lower your cost per case. In order to determine what your profit percentage and cost per case will be we have suggest you look at the profit chart below:
How do you place your order for Hershey Chocolate Fundraiser Candy?
You can call us toll free (866) 874-8383 to place your order. That is the preferred method for people that have questions and for public schools wanting to order using a public school purchase order. For others you can also purchase candy in our secure candy store by clicking on the following icon:
When will you get your Hershey Chocolate Fundraiser Candy?
We stock Hershey’s fundraising candy in more than 20 regional warehouses around the United States. That allows us to choose the closest distribution point to insure fast delivery. Typically we can have candy delivered to you within 7 to 10 days of receiving your order and payment. In many cases delivery will be quicker depending on your location.