Here are some tips to make your sale better:
- Make sure you have a brochure that clearly shows all the flavors you are selling. The brochures for our cookie dough products can be found at the following links:
• Tubs cookie dough fundraiser
• pre-formed cookie dough fundraising
• Dry Cookie Dough Mix fund raiser
- Keep you brochure with you at all times.
- Talk to people about how good the cookie dough
- Tell potential customers which flavors are your favorite
- Be sure to provide a definitive delivery date
- Let supporters know about how easy frozen cookie dough is to prepare
- Let people know why you are raising money
- Be sure to identify your group
- When someone places an order with you, thank them and ask if they know anyone else that would like to buy frozen cookie dough
- For students, see if other people at your school who are participating in the sale will help you sell.
- Ask parents to take your brochure to their office and show it to all coworkers
- Be sure to put up signs wherever possible telling people about your sale
- Let people know what you will do with the money you raise
- Sell the dough at reasonable prices
- Create hand drawn posters to get more attention
- Remind people about upcoming holidays when they might want to bake cookies
- If your group has a newsletter, be sure to talk about your sale in it
Top Cookie Dough Fundraising Products
Frozen cookie dough is one of the best selling fundraising products. Everyone loves freshly baked cookies. This is our best selling cookie dough program because of the retail selling price. You will sell 2 pounds tubs of dough for only $10 each. Shipping is free unless you are in an extreme remote area. And there's no cost to get started.
How many cookie dough fundraisers have no minimums, 50% profit and are free to start? That's why our Delisheries Cookie Mix fundraiser is skyrocketing in popularity. You can even qualify for FREE shipping. This is the perfect cookie fundraiser for any size group.
Brand New!!! Now you can sell boxes of our best selling preportioned frozen cookie dough program for just $10 each. The dough is preformed into perfectly portioned cookies. You just grab the number of cookies you want to bake. There's no need to thaw the dough. People love the convenience of this product.
Helpful Pages to Consider
Please Follow Us
Google+ Plus 1
Free Fundraising Thermometer