- How many people will participate in my sale?
- Do I have a motivated group of players or do I need to consider ways to better motivate them?
- Do I have a clear cut purpose for my basketball fundraising idea such as to pay for new uniforms? If you are not specific in clearly stating the purpose of the fundraiser, you need to know that your efforts will probably not be as good as if you stated a goal the players would rally behind.
- How much time do I want to spend on raising money?
- Do I have enough volunteers to help with my choice of basketball fundraiser products?
- Are there other groups raising money at the same time?
- Do we have money to purchase products to sell or do we need to take advantage of a pre-sell program where we don't need any upfront money?
The Top No Upfront Cost
Fundraisers in America
Top Fundraising Products
This is the original Pak that started it all. Still, the best selling healthy snack fundraiser in America. The Cal Pak is CA SB-12 compliant with 35-10-35 regulations in California, so it can be sold on campus during school hours. Also, CA SB-12 serves as the template for many other states which have recently added regulations. There are 66 snacks in each Cal Pak and 4 Cal Paks in each Mastercase.
If you play volleyball, you will probably be involved with a volleyball tournament fund raiser. Tournaments are one of the largest expenses for volleyball teams. Scratch card fundraisers give each player the opportunity to raise $100 for the team by simply getting a single card filled in. Fund raising volleyball ideas do not get any easier than this.
Parents tell us hockey is the most expensive sport for young children to participate in. The equipment costs alone can persuade parents to pursue different options. If you need hockey fundraising ideas or hockey team fundraisers, though, scratch off cards fundraisers are one of the highest, easily managed fundraisers available.
How many people do you know that clip Papa Johns pizza coupons? Consider selling Papa Johns fundraiser cards then. The cards are custom designed for your group. Contact your local Papa Johns and negotiate a Buy One Get One Free pizza offer. The cards are easy to sell and offer great value.
Our newest fundraising discount card - the Dinner and Movie Fundraising Card - offers discounts up to 50% at more than 100,000 different restaurants, theatres and movie rental stores for an entire year. Make 60% profit. Free shipping.
Quote fundraising candles are our newest and most exciting new fundraising candles. They are a great way to raise money with no upfront money. Each candle label comes with an inspiring quote. You make 50% profit on every candle you sell. You can even qualify for free shipping. We provide free brochures for each member of your group and all the materials you need to hold your candle fundraiser.
Helpful Pages to Consider
Please Follow Us
Google+ Plus 1
Free Fundraising Thermometer