First let me offer some suggestions on how you should pick a cookie dough fundraising company:
1. Use a company offered through a reputable distributor like Easy Fundraising Ideas. The sad truth is that there are a lot of fundraising companies having a very difficult time financially. I can't tell you how many people contact us to place a cookie dough order because the cookie dough fundraising company they chose first is no longer in business.
2. Make sure there are no hidden costs. Lots of companies charge for things like shipping and marketing materials. Easy Fundraising Ideas offers FREE shipping and FREE brochures on all of our cookie dough fundraisers.
3. Make sure you understand profits. Lots of companies use gimmicks to show ridiculous profit margins. Others are honest and offer profits of only 40%. We always suggest you thoroughly research the program you choose so you are sure you know what you are getting.
So how did Easy Fundraising Ideas choose it cookie dough fundraising companies it partners with?
1. We have narrowed down our partners to 2 companies. We did this based on their performance and the quality of their product.
2. We help thousands of groups every year so we monitor performance very closely. We only use cookie dough companies that can delivery when they say they will deliver.
3. Finally we insist on a quality product. We know the products produced by our partners will provide a product that meets or exceeds your expectations.
Top Cookie Dough Fundraising Products
Frozen cookie dough is one of the best selling fundraising products. Everyone loves freshly baked cookies. This is our best selling cookie dough program because of the retail selling price. You will sell 2 pounds tubs of dough for only $10 each. Shipping is free unless you are in an extreme remote area. And there's no cost to get started. This program includes all the best selling cookie dough flavors: Classic Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter Cookies, Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough, Sugar Cookies, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut and Snickerdoodle Cookies.
How many cookie dough fundraisers have no minimums, 50% profit and are free to start? That's why our Delisheries Cookie Mix fundraiser is skyrocketing in popularity. You can even qualify for FREE shipping. And now we've added some great items from Auntie Anne's Pretzels as well.
Brand New!!! Now you can sell boxes of our best selling preportioned frozen cookie dough program for just $10 each. The dough is preformed into perfectly portioned cookies. You just grab the number of cookies you want to bake. There's no need to thaw the dough. People love the convenience of this product.
Helpful Pages to Consider
Please Follow Us
Google+ Plus 1
Free Fundraising Thermometer