If you have never heard of scratch card fundraisers here is a brief explanation of how they work, why they work, and why they are perfect for football teams:
1. Football scratch-off cards are fundraising cards that have 50 dots with different amounts of money on them. The amounts are concealed with ink that will ultimately be scratched off by potential supporters.
2. You get people to scratch off 2 of the 50 dots and request a donation in the amount of money revealed under the two dots. The amounts range from $.50 to $3.00 each. So the donation amount is only $1 to $6.
3. You get a stack of coupon sheets with coupons worth $100 or more to give away as thank you gifts to the people who make donations to your team.
4. The cards each raise $100 once all of the dots are scratched off.
5. The football scratch cards come with your team or league name imprinted on them for free.
Football scratch cards are basically tools to make asking for donations fun and practical. The cost of the cards can be $10 or less depending on how many you buy at one time so you can make a $90 profit or more per card.
If you have a league or a team needing to raise the money you should consider football fundraising scratch cards.