1. Frozen cookie dough is very popular and most sponsors have bought some in the past, so they may be willing to purchase the frozen verse the dry mix.
2. Dry mix cookie dough is better at the delivery time then the frozen. Your group will not be in a hurry for everyone to come to get their cookie dough order from you. The frozen needs to be delivered in a timely manner and the fundraiser participants will need to get the cookie dough out to the people they sold it to. Especially if they sold allot and don’t have room at home to store it.
3. Frozen cookie dough allows you to cook as little as you want instead of the whole or tub of dry mix.
4. The dry mix is convenient to store right in your pantry without taking up freeze space.
5. The minimum order for the dry mix is much lower than the minimum order for frozen. Many groups have had great success with both programs.
You will need to discuss with your group which would work better and brings you great profits.