There is the frozen cookie dough and the dry mix cookie dough. Here are some advantages and disadvantages to both:
1. Frozen cookie dough is very popular and most sponsors have bought some in the past, so they may be willing to purchase the frozen verse the dry mix.
2. Dry mix cookie dough is better at delivery time then the frozen. Your group will not be in a hurry for everyone to come get their cookie dough order from you. The frozen needs to be delivered in a timely manner and the fundraiser participants will need to get the cookie dough out to the people they sold it to. Especially if they sold allot and don?t have room at home to store it.
3. Frozen cookie dough allows you to cook as little as you want instead of the whole or ? tub of dry mix.
4. Dry mix is convenient to store right in your pantry without taking up freeze space.
5. The minimum order for the dry mix is much lower than the minimum order for frozen. Many groups have had great success with both programs.
You will need to discuss with your group which would work better and bring you great profits.
Top Cookie Dough Fundraising Products
Frozen cookie dough is one of the best selling fundraising products. Everyone loves freshly baked cookies. This is our best selling cookie dough program because of the retail selling price. You will sell 2 pounds tubs of dough for only $10 each. Shipping is free unless you are in an extreme remote area. And there's no cost to get started.
How many cookie dough fundraisers have no minimums, 50% profit and are free to start? That's why our Delisheries Cookie Mix fundraiser is skyrocketing in popularity. You can even qualify for FREE shipping. This is the perfect cookie fundraiser for any size group.
Brand New!!! Now you can sell boxes of our best selling preportioned frozen cookie dough program for just $10 each. The dough is preformed into perfectly portioned cookies. You just grab the number of cookies you want to bake. There's no need to thaw the dough. People love the convenience of this product.
Helpful Pages to Consider
Please Follow Us
Google+ Plus 1
Free Fundraising Thermometer