Best Fundraising Ideas In America
Find the best programs for any grade level or group type
Learn about raising money for any type of sports group
We break down fundraising by church group type here
Raise support for non profit or charity causes
Everyone love freshly baked cookies. No cost to start.
Easy to sell candy from national brands like Hershey and more
One of the easiest products to sell. 4 different programs.
Make money for your group and support local businesses
Unique fundraisers that cost nothing to start
Fresh Coffee and Tea options perfect for any group
Lollipops are easy to sell and you make 50% profit
A Fun and unique way to raise the money your group needs
Top Fundraisers for May:
Our newest fundraising discount card - the Dinner and Movie Fundraising Card - offers discounts up to 50% at more than 100,000 different restaurants, theatres and movie rental stores for an entire year. Make 60% profit. Free shipping.
The newest addition to our candle fundraisers. Magic Melts are highly scented wickless wax bars that you melt in candle warmers. There's no cost to start this fundraiser. Make 50% profit. You can even qualify for free shipping.
Frozen cookie dough is one of the best selling fundraising products. Everyone loves freshly baked cookies. This is our best selling cookie dough program because of the retail selling price. You will sell 2 pounds tubs of dough for only $10 each. Shipping is free unless you are in an extreme remote area. And there's no cost to get started.
Jack Links Beef Sticks are a great alternative to candy fundraising. The beef sticks meet or exceed most school nutritional standards. The sticks sell for only $1. You can purchase as little as 1 case and shipping is absolutely free
No question that there are issues on delivery day with frozen products. Now you can choose a dry cookie mix fundraiser instead. The other main benefit of this cookie dough fundraiser is that there is no minimum order. You can purchase as a little as one case. The cookie dough is fresh, kosher and easy to prepare.
Yummy Licks are our #1 lollipop. They come in an assortment of all your favorite flavors. Yummy Licks Round lollipops are packaged in cases of 640 lollipops. Inside the case are 8 packages with each package containing 80 lollipops. You will make 50% profit selling just one case. Shipping is FREE.
People struggle when choosing a product for a youth fundraiser because of childhood obesity. If you are looking for a healthier alternative to chocolate bars or lollipops, consider selling our Welch's Fruit Snacks Variety Pack. The snacks are 100% Vitamin C, an excellent source of Vitamins A and E, FAT FREE, Made with real fruit and have no preservatives.
Earth fundraising candles are a great way to raise money with no upfront money. You offer a terrific selection of candles in all the most popular scents. You make 50% profit on every candle you sell. You can even qualify for free shipping. We provide free brochures for each member of your group and all the materials you need to hold your candle sale.
You sell $50 Restaurant . com Gift Cards good at more than 18,000 restaurants nationally for only $20 each. You make 50% profit. The minimum order is only 10 fundraising cards. This is a great fundraiser for any sized group anywhere in the USA.
Smencils scented pencils made from recycled newspapers are perfect for schools. Each scented pencil sells for $1 and are shipped in cases containing 10 buckets with 50 Smencils in each. Smencils are available in two varieties. Regular Black Lead as well as assorted fun colors. Best of all shipping is FREE!
Let Us Introduce Ourselves
For more than 10 years Easy Fundraising Ideas has been the leading online source of products for groups needing to raise money. Our goal is simple: Provide groups with tried and proven ideas. We want to help you quickly choose the best option that meets your specific needs as easily as possible.
We make product fundraising as simple and easy as possible. As you browse our site you will find the most successful products offered anywhere. Once you choose a product it only takes one click to get started. If you choose one of our brochure campaigns we not oly provide free marketing materials we also provide free online tools to tally and place your order.
There are no hidden fees. Free shipping is available on all of our products. And all of our fundraisers are easy to start, easy to sell and easy to complete!!Written by Howard Gottlieb
17 Other Creative and Easy Ways to Raise Money
1. How Many Marbles – Ask donors or supporters to pay $1 to guess how many marbles you have placed in a glass jar.
2. Bingo – Every loves an occasional game of bingo. Offer some prizes and charge a few bucks for every card. You might even have an entry fee.
3. Raffles – Ask members of your group to donate items or get local businesses to offer meals. Sell tickets and choose some winners.
4. Have a Gold Party – The price of gold and silver is near record highs. Get people to donate unwanted old jewelry. Their junk can turn into your treasure.
5. Fresh Cookies – How many people won't pay a few dollars for a product like freshly baked cookies? Raise some dough with this one!
6. Walk-a-thon – Promote healthy living while you stuff your pockets. Great way for schools and others to raise some capital.
7. Car Washes – Never a shortage of dirty cars. Provide a good service and you'll be surprised at the donations you can receive.
8. Silicone Bracelets – So many big groups raise money selling bracelets. Great way for supporters to promote your cause as well.
9. Spaghetti Dinner – Get volunteers to donate homemade spaghetti and charge by the plate.
10. Cook Books – Have members submit recipes and print your own cook book. People will pay good money for local recipes and you can cash in.
11. Grade-a-thons – One of the best ways for schools to raise some money and promote performance. Get parents, friends and others to pledge money for each A or B. Collect every grading period.
12. Holiday Shop – Solicit donations of new or gently used items and hold a holiday sale around Thanksgiving when people are in the giving spirit.
13. Capital Campaign – Just cut to the chase and tell your supporters and members that you have cash needs and ask for their contributions.
14. Talent Shows – People love to attend fun events. See if you can rally together some talent in your group and sell tickets to see your show.
15 . Skip a Meal – Sponsors commit to giving up a meal together and give the money saved to the designated cause.
16. Silent Auctions - Go around to local businesses and even group members and ask them to donate new items to your group. Write down descriptions and suggested prices and people to bid on the items. At the end of a designated period of time identify the winning bid and award the prizes.
17. Recycle Printer Cartridges - This is a great idea for a supplemental fundraiser. Stop throwing away used printer cartridges and instead get members to donate them and sell them to a recycler.
18. Read-a-thons: If you're looking for a natural school fundraising idea then consider holding a read-a-thon. After all most schools have required reading. Why not turn that requirement into a revenue source?