Best Fundraising Ideas In America
You can review the best school fundraising ideas here
Learn about raising money for any type of sports group
We break down fundraising by church group type here
Raise support for non profit or charity causes
Everyone love freshly baked cookies. No cost to start.
Lots of candy ideas to consider. Choose your favorite
We offer the highest profit candle fundraising programs
Make money for your group and support local businesses
Unique fundraising ideas that cost nothing to start
Fresh Coffee and Tea options perfect for any group
Lollipops are easy to sell and you make 50% profit
A Fun and unique way to raise the money your group needs
Selection of fundraising products that sell for $1 or less
Healthy fundraising snacks and other ideas to consider
Check out some great earth friendly fundraising ideas
Feedback on Fundraising Ideas Directly from our Customers
Top Fundraising Ideas for July:
We know you and your customers will be thrilled with our Gourmet Popcorn. You offer bags of eight scrumptious flavors that are all Gluten Free, MSG Free and made with GMO Free corn. Your group will make 40% profit and can even qualify for free shipping.
Frozen cookie dough is one of the best selling fundraising products. Everyone loves freshly baked cookies. This is our best selling cookie dough program because of the retail selling price. You will sell 2 pounds tubs of dough for only $10 each. Shipping is free unless you are in an extreme remote area. And there's no cost to get started.
How many cookie dough fundraisers have no minimums, 50% profit and are free to start? That's why our Delisheries Cookie Mix fundraiser is skyrocketing in popularity. You can even qualify for FREE shipping. This is the perfect cookie fundraiser for any size group.
Earth fundraising candles are a great way to raise money with no upfront money. You offer a terrific selection of candles in all the most popular scents. You make 50% profit on every candle you sell. You can even qualify for free shipping. We provide free brochures for each member of your group and all the materials you need to hold your candle sale.
The newest addition to our candle fundraisers. Magic Melts are highly scented wickless wax bars that you melt in candle warmers. There's no cost to start this fundraiser. Make 50% profit. You can even qualify for free shipping.
If you are a faith-based group and want to sell candles then consider our Journey in Faith candle line. This is our newest candle line for faith-based groups. We provide free candle brochures to pre sell the candles so there is not need for upfront cash.
Yummy Licks are our #1 lollipop. They come in an assortment of all your favorite flavors. Yummy Licks Round lollipops are packaged in cases of 640 lollipops. Inside the case are 8 packages with each package containing 80 lollipops. You will make 50% profit selling just one case. Shipping is FREE.
Scratch card fundraising is one of the highest profit fundraisers available to any group needing to raise money. Our Money Scratch Card is the top selling of our fundraising scratch cards because it clearly indicates you are raising money and can be used by any type of fundraising group. Each card raises $100.
People struggle when choosing a product for a youth fundraiser because of childhood obesity. If you are looking for a healthier alternative to chocolate bars or lollipops, consider selling our Welch's Fruit Snacks Variety Pack. The snacks are 100% Vitamin C, an excellent source of Vitamins A and E, FAT FREE, Made with real fruit and have no preservatives.
Choose from 31 mouth watering treats all made from premium quality nuts and candies. The Snackin' in the USA program costs absolutely nothing to get started. Simply let us know how many participants you have and we'll send 1 order-taker for each of them, at no charge.
Our newest fundraising discount card - the Dinner and Movie Fundraising Card - offers discounts up to 50% at more than 100,000 different restaurants, theatres and movie rental stores for an entire year. Make 60% profit. Free shipping.
You might consider selling coffee and tea to raise money. Coffee has been very successful for many types of groups. Your group would sell 10 oz bags of freshly ground coffee for $10 each. There are seven great flavors along with an old fashion gift coffee tin. Coffee sales work best in the fall and winter.
Quote fundraising candles are our newest and most exciting new fundraising candles. They are a great way to raise money with no upfront money. Each candle label comes with an inspiring quote. You make 50% profit on every candle you sell. You can even qualify for free shipping. We provide free brochures for each member of your group and all the materials you need to hold your candle fundraiser.
Easy Fundraising Ideas is different than other fundraising companies
You can find fundraising products all over the web. The problem is that many companies simply sell you products and you are more or less on your own. We're different.
We supply you with a complete starter kit if you choose one of our no upfront cost brochure fundraisers. We will send you a free brochure for each member of your group along with a cash collection envelope to keep money and checks secure.
But we also supply an online fundraising dashboard where you can manage your fundraiser. One of the most valuable tools is our tallying tool. The tool is especially helpful for larger groups with quite a few sellers. We help you keep track of orders by seller and save the data so when you're done you've pt together your bulk order.
Once your order is entered online you can submit it and pay right then.
We are the only online fundraising company where you can schedule a fundraiser, order your brochures, enter individual orders, sumbit a bulk order and then submit payment without ever picking up a phone or leaving your desk.
We also have one of the most highly trained customer service staffs in the industry so if you need any help simply call (866) 874-8383 and one of our team members will gladly help.
21 Other Creative and Easy Ways to Raise Money
1. How Many Marbles - Ask donors or supporters to pay $1 to guess how many marbles you have placed in a glass jar.
2. Bingo - Everyone loves an occasional game of bingo. Offer some prizes and charge a few bucks for every card. You might even have an entry fee.
3. Raffles - Ask members of your group to donate items or get local businesses to offer meals. Sell tickets and choose some winners.
4. Have a Gold Party - The price of gold and silver is near record highs. Get people to donate unwanted old jewelry. Their junk can turn into your treasure.
5. Fresh Cookies - How many people won't pay a few dollars for a product like freshly baked cookies? Raise some dough with this one!
6. Walk-a-thon - Promote healthy living while you stuff your pockets. Great way for schools and others to raise some capital.
7. Car Washes - Never a shortage of dirty cars. Provide a good service and you'll be surprised at the donations you can receive.
8. Silicone Bracelets - So many big groups raise money selling bracelets. Great way for supporters to promote your cause as well.
9. Spaghetti Dinner - Get volunteers to donate homemade spaghetti and charge by the plate.
10. Cook Books - Have members submit recipes and print your own cook book. People will pay good money for local recipes and you can cash in.
11. Grade-a-thons - One of the best ways for schools to raise some money and promote performance. Get parents, friends and others to pledge money for each A or B. Collect every grading period.
12. Holiday Shop - Solicit donations of new or gently used items and hold a holiday sale around Thanksgiving when people are in the giving spirit.
13. Capital Campaign - Just cut to the chase and tell your supporters and members that you have cash needs and ask for their contributions.
14. Talent Shows - People love to attend fun events. See if you can rally together some talent in your group and sell tickets to see your show.
15 . Skip a Meal - Sponsors commit to giving up a meal together and give the money saved to the designated cause.
16. Silent Auctions - Go around to local businesses and even group members and ask them to donate new items to your group. Write down descriptions and suggested prices and people to bid on the items. At the end of a designated period of time identify the winning bid and award the prizes.
17. Recycle Printer Cartridges - This is a great idea for a supplemental fundraiser. Stop throwing away used printer cartridges and instead get members to donate them and sell them to a recycler.
18. Read-a-thons: If you're looking for a natural school fundraising idea then consider holding a read-a-thon. After all most schools have required reading. Why not turn that requirement into a revenue source?
19. Online Donations: Depending on the purpose you're raising money for you might consider one of the many cause-related online fundraising companies that you can pursue donations through. There are lots of companies in this channel so we will not specify any in particular.
20. Marathon Sporting Events: In years past many sports teams and athletic departments raised money holding a marathon softball game, basketball game or other sports event. Supporters would come by and donate money. More money is raised through concessions and sponsorships by local businesses.
21. School Carnivals: Carnivals are a terrific way for elementary schools to raise a ton of money. Plan on lots of games of chance, some rides if possible and other fun activities. You can make much more money if you sell food as well. The only downside is the number of volunteers. Great carnivals are year long in the planning but well worth it if done properly.
Let Us Introduce Ourselves
For more than 10 years Easy Fundraising Ideas has been the leading online source of products for groups needing to raise money.
Our goal is simple: Provide groups with tried and proven ideas. We want to help you quickly choose the best option that meets your specific needs as easily as possible. We make product fundraising as simple and easy as possible.
As you browse our site you will find the most successful products offered anywhere. Once you choose a product it only takes one click to get started. If you choose one of our brochure campaigns we not only provide free marketing materials we also provide free online tools to tally and place your order.
There are no hidden fees. Free shipping is available on all of our products. And all of our fundraisers are easy to start, easy to sell and easy to complete!!