Profit and Cost
|Cases Bought||Cost Per Case||Profit %|
Why Jack Link's Beef Jerky Fundraiser Sticks Fundraising?
Has your school or organization placed heavy restrictions on the type of food items your group is allowed to sell? Most regulations are based on the amount of sugar found in an item, along with its nutritional value.
Let us help you make more money by selling Jack Link's Brand New Squatch Beef Sticks.
Jack Link’s Beef Jerky launched this bold, new snack stick line. SQUATCH instantly stands out due to its fierce name, eye-catching packaging and graphics, and memorable brand icon. These sticks are available in one-ounce packages and two great flavors: Original and Hot. Open your taste buds to a bold new world and savor the flavor SQUATCH has to offer.
These products are high in protein. They are a great alternative to candy sales and will meet or exceed most health standards.
Jack Link's Beef Jerky Sticks are sold by the case. We offer 3 different Beef Jerky fundraising options:
Our Jack Link's Beef Stick Fundraising Kit is a great choice for groups looking for alternatives to the old fashioned candy bar fundraiser. Each order of Jack Link's Beef Stick Fundraising Kits comes with 4 packages that each include 50 of the 0.92 oz Original Beef Sticks for a total of 200 sticks. You sell each for $1 and earn a terrific 40% profit.
Original Squatch Sticks (10000004986): Open your taste buds to a bold new world and savor the flavor SQUATCH has to offer. Meat Me, Eat Me, and don’t forget to Feed Your Wild Side.You get 120 sticks per case packaged in 6 bags containing 20 1 oz sticks each. Your cost is currently $72 per case.
Hot Squatch Sticks (10000004985): A kick in a stick is exactly what this bold and convenient, on-the-go snack is. One bite and you’ll be blown away with its burst of heat and spice.You get 120 sticks per case packaged in 6 bags containing 20 1 oz sticks each. Your cost is currently $72 per case.
Here are just some of the reasons this fundraising program works so well:
- You will make a 40% profit on each item you sell.
- You can order as little as one case at a time.
- Shipping is absolutely FREE.
- The cases you order include BRAND NAME products that people already love!
We suggest you purchase one case of Jack Link's Beef Sticks for every 1 or 2 fundraising participants. Each beef stick is sold for $1.
High Profit Jack Link's Beef Jerky Fundraising is a great fundraiser for so many reasons:
- High Profits - You can make up to 40% profit per item.
- FREE SHIPPING - Unlike many other fundraising companies Easy Fundraising Ideas will pay for ALL shipping costs if you order these fundraising products from us.
- Lowest Minimums - Not only will you make extremely high profits but you can order as little as one case at a time and still make 40% profit.
- Healthy Alternative - Jack Link's Beef Sticks meet and exceed health standards of most school or organization restrictions.
How Jack Link's Beef Stick Fundraising Works:
- The first step is to determine the amount of cases that you would like to purchase. If you are unsure of the amount you want, consider that most groups sell 1 case for each person or 2.
- You are ready to place your order. Jack Link's must be paid for when you place your order. We accept Visa and MasterCard, checks, money orders and can even give credit terms to public schools issuing valid purchase orders.
- You can order your Jack Link's by calling us toll free (866) 874-8383 or you can purchase them online. Click on the RED BUTTON at the top of the page to order online.
How do you place your order for Fundraising Jerky Beef Sticks?
You can call us toll free (866) 874-8383 to place your order. That is the preferred method for people that have questions and public schools wanting to order using a public school purchase order. For others you can also purchase Jack Link's in our secure online store by clicking on the RED BUTTON at the top of the page to order online.
When will you get your Jack Link's Beef Jerky Fundraising Order?
Typically we try to ship your products within 3 or 7 business days following receipt of your order and payment. Taking transit time into consideration most groups will have their order in 7 to 10 days or less.